Getting Started with All The Walls
Hire With Confidence
Our goal is to make every painting project go seamlessly.
We take pride in our work and your satisfaction is important to us.
We want you to be pleased with both the process and the outcome.
What’s your goal? What do you want to accomplish?
To protect, update, freshen, maintain? Need it painted before moving in? House going on the market? New location for your business? Or, just because you want to? (YES, that’s reason enough!)
Do you have kids and need durable, washable surfaces? Relatives coming next week? Sprucing up for the holidays or a special event? Re-purposing a room? Preparing for an addition to the family – new baby, grandchild, elderly parent?
- When you call for an estimate, we will look at the surface condition and any needed repairs such as water damage, caulking, texturing, and filling imperfections.
- We will evaluate room size, ceiling height, architectural details and features.
- We will discuss finishes and decide upon color.
- When you request an estimate, we will walk the property with you.
- We will discuss the type of siding, window and door materials, eaves and gutters.
- We will look at accessibility requirements and landscaping features.
- We will evaluate the surface condition and any needed repairs.
- Do you plan to change the color or paint scheme?
A color consultation is available without a painting contract for a reasonable fee within approximately 35 miles of Vancouver. A modest travel charge may be assessed beyond 35 miles. See “Color Consulting” for more information.
A color consultation is included with a signed painting contract.
You determine the budget and we’ll work together to make it happen.
We want to earn your repeat business and referrals.
How much will it cost?
The estimate is free. We prepare a comprehensive, best-value estimate of the time and materials, based on the project size and condition of the surfaces – to get the job done right!
What’s your timeframe?
We prepare estimates for interiors and exteriors any time of year, regardless of the weather.
We do interior painting throughout the year. Our Northwest climate is mild so we can paint exteriors almost year-round. You don’t have to wait to request an exterior painting estimate – we’ll begin painting as soon as conditions are favorable. We schedule with your requirements in mind.
Let’s get started!
Call 360-798-4271 or email All The Walls to set up an appointment.
Residential & Commercial
- Homes & Vacation Homes
- Townhouses & Condos
- Apartments & Time-Shares
- Garages & Workshops
- Barns, Sheds & Cabanas
- Offices & Retail Stores
- Salons, Spas & Studios
- Community Centers & More!